Heating Replacement Elk Grove
When the winter wind blows and the temperatures drop, staying inside cuddled up with the heat on is the best way to stay warm. Whether at home or in your commercial building, your heater is vital to everyone’s comfort, health, and well-being. If yours isn’t working the way it should, or if it’s just old and out-of-date, talk to Climate Solutions about professional heating replacement in Elk Grove, CA. We’re the area’s residential and commercial heating replacement experts and you can count on us to keep you warm all winter long.
Signs It’s Time to Replace Your Heater
Not sure if it’s time to replace your heater or if it just needs some repairs? It’s not always easy to tell. The best way to find out is to have an inspection performed by a licensed HVAC technician. However, there are a few obvious signs that you can look for yourself:
- The Heater’s Age – Residential heaters have an average lifespan of 15 to 20 years and commercial heaters last around 15 years. If yours is more than 10 years old, it may be a good idea to replace it sooner rather than later.
- Uneven Heat – If your heater isn’t able to keep your entire space evenly warm, it may be undersized. Or, it could mean that essential components of the heater have begun to fail or that the unit itself is simply past its prime and ready to retire.
- Sudden, Loud Sounds – It’s normal to hear some pinging as the air ducts warm and cool, and you may hear the heater kick on and off. Any other sounds, especially those that are extremely loud or begin suddenly are a bad sign. This could indicate irreparable damage to the heater.
- Repeated Repairs – As your heater ages, you should expect to have to repair it on occasion. However, if the repairs become more frequent and more costly, the heater’s probably ready to be replaced. As a rule of thumb, if 2 years of repairs adds up to half of a new heater, you’ll be better off replacing it.
- High Energy Use – A heater that’s not working at peak efficiency uses up more energy than one that is to get the same heat. If your heater causes your energy bills to go up dramatically in the winter, consider a new one that’s more energy-efficient.
Benefits of Replacing Your Heater
Improved comfort for your family, employees, or clients is the most obvious benefit of replacing your heater, but it’s not the only one. Energy-efficient heaters can actually reduce your heating costs by as much as 40%, easing your budget. Plus, you may also qualify for tax rebates or incentive for investing in a new heater. Finally, you can rest assured that repairs are going to be minimal as long as you have the new unit regularly maintained by an HVAC professional.
Professional Heating Replacement in Oak Grove, CA
Although there are many sources online that promise to walk people through the process of heating replacement, it’s best left to the pros. Not only is removing an old heater time-consuming and difficult, it can be dangerous. Without proper training, installation of the new heater is the same. Plus, self-installation can void the heater’s warranty. Our crew of HVAC professionals have the skills and expertise needed to safely replace your heater to the manufacturer’s specifications.
Get Your Heater Replaced
If you want to learn more about Climate Solutions services, including heating replacement in Elk Grove, CA, please give us a call at (916) 667-6486 or fill out our online form. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you have or to schedule an appointment with you.